Do you have a favorite family night activity? With a family of eight, we often look for frugal fun for this crew. Meaning free walks on the beach or bringing a picnic dinner to the park or some other low-cost option we can all enjoy. I must confess that movies at the local theater fell […]
Tag Archives | Movies
You don’t want to miss it this year! Can you make it out of our 9 acre “cornfusing” maze? Join us this year with a ton of new and exciting things to see and do, including “Movies Under The Stars” every Friday night, new furry friends, corn cannons and MORE. You are sure to have an a-MAZE-ing time at Sykes and Cooper Farms!
Open to the public starting October 8th-30th. Hours of operation are Friday 5pm-10pm; Saturday 10am-10pm; Sunday 11am-5pm.
Free summer movies on the Bayfront returns Wednesday, June 1st 2016. All movies begin at 8:30pm and are located behind, The Bayfront Mini Golf Course. A complimentary shuttle will be provided by Ripley’s Red Train Tours from the Red Train stop by the Visitor Center from 7:30pm until 8:20pm. The shuttle will also return you back to the stop after the film. Admission is free and all you need to bring is chairs or a blanket for seating. The final night, August 3rd, will be our Star Wars themed Back to School Bash! Please check www.Facebook.com/saintaugustineripleys for weather updates, schedule changes and party details.
- June 1st- Inside Out (PG)
- June 8th- E.T. (PG)
- June 15th- The Minions (PG)
- June 22nd- The Goonies (PG)
- June 29th- Pixels (PG-13)
- July 6th- Norm of the North (PG)
- July 13th- Goosebumps (PG)
- July 20th- The Good Dinosaur (PG)
- July 27th- Hotel Transylvania (PG)
- August 3rd- Star Wars: The Force Awakens (PG-13) * Star Wars Party! There will be games, mini golf, prizes, characters and much more starting at 7pm. Wear your favorite Star Wars costumes!